We believe that every child can enjoy and appreciate maths and all its facets.
- Ripley Court children find creativity in exploring mathematics; they investigate and solve problems in various ways.
- Pupils learn how to work collaboratively and independently.
- Our aim at Ripley Court School is to enable each child to develop the mathematical skills required for further study Extensive Maths Resources are used throughout the school to support learning.
- Working with numbers, shapes, and measures.
- Logical reasoning, problem-solving skills, and the ability to think in abstract ways.
- Tables and Mental Arithmetic are practised and assessed continually. Children in Years 3 and 4, work towards their Times Table badges in weekly tests.