After School Care
Ripley Court hosts a Breakfast Club in the Dining Hall from 7h30 every morning, where your children will receive a wholesome breakfast.
NURSERY AND LITTLE COURT
- The school provides early morning supervision for the Nursery and Little Court children from 8h00 (at no additional cost).
- School starts at 8h30.
- The Nursery and Transition afternoon session starts at 12h30.
- The Morning Nursery and Transition sessions end at 12h00 or 12h30 if children stay for lunch.
- School for afternoon Nursery, Transition and Little Court ends at 3h30.
- Court Jesters, after school care, is available to children in Little Court who need to stay at school until 18h00.
- Please contact Ripley Court reception for more details.
- The school provides early morning supervision from 08h00
- School starts for all year groups at 8h30.
- End of school (Years 3 and 4): 16h00.
- End of school (Years 5 and 6): 16h30.
- Prep in the dining hall for Years 3 and 4 children from 16h00 - 16h30.
- Prep in the dining hall for Years 5 and 6 starts at 16h30 pm. Children in Years 3 and 4 may stay at prep longer if they wish to). Any children who are not collected by 16h40 can remain at prep until 18h00 or until collected (at no additional cost).
- Emergency after school care: We will take care of your child until after 18h00 on rare occasions when unforeseen circumstances delay a routine pick up.
DROPPING OFF ARRANGEMENTS
Morning drop-off on the Main School site occurs in the back car park between 8h00 and 8h30 am. Local children may walk or cycle to school with the Headmistress’ permission.