Ripley Court School Fees
|Full time (10 sessions)||£3,390 per term|
|Minimum attendance (3 sessions)||£1,017 per term|
The week consists of 10 sessions, 5 morning sessions and 5 afternoon sessions. Increases to sessions up to full time can be made at the beginning of each term
|Morning only, 8.30 a.m. – 12 noon||£340 per session per term|
|Morning and lunch, 8.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.||£390 per session per term|
|Afternoon only (incl. lunch) 12 noon – 3.30p.m||£340 per session per term|
|Full day (incl. lunch), 8.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.||£680 per day per term|
Little Court and Upper Court Fees
|Reception||£3,580 per term|
|Years 1 and 2||£3,850 per term|
|Years 3 and 4||£4,950 per term|
|Years 5 and 6||£5,220 per term|
Sibling discounts apply to the third concurrent child (10%) and fourth and subsequent concurrent children (20%).
Fees and Extras:
The fees are calculated inclusive of tuition, books, meals, and school travel and personal accident insurance. Some relatively minor items, however, are charged as “extras.” Fees are charged in advance, and extras in arrears. Some examples of extras include:
- Items the children will keep certain optional revision guides.
- Some presentation items such as certain badges and engraving of trophies lost and damaged text or exercise books.
- External exam entries (e.g. Common Entrance and English Speaking Board)
- Breakfast Club.
- Wrap around care including Breakfast Club, Court Jesters (3h30 -18h00) and Court Squires (17h00 - 18h00) after-school supervision service.
- Learning Support tuition and optional School fees insurance.
- Some short trips, outings and workshops.
- Residential trips.
Extra subjects and after school clubs:
The following tuition and activities are available for an additional charge. Some subjects will be charged by arrangement direct with peripatetic teachers with the remainder being administered by the School. After school clubs vary throughout the year.
Fees are payable on the first day of the term. There are schemes that allow parents to pay monthly which we will accept (our Bursary can give full details), and we are also prepared to engage with company fee subsidy schemes. We accept the 15 hours nursery funding.